Welcome

Hello there ...

my name is Kellie, and this is my first ever blog ... hooray, I finally made it!

I am a "maker". When my children were little they referred to any creative pursuit as "making", and I think that term fits pretty well.

This is probably a good point to confess that while I may have fun blogging, I am an absolute novice in blogland. But I figure if I don't try something dangerous every now and again, life will get a bit ho-hum.

My first language is definitely "fabric",



though I also speak fluent "yarn",


and "thread" as well.

I also enjoy speaking a smattering of painting, stamping and scrapbooking too, for those times when I need a change. 

The reason I chose tonight to make my first post? Exactly 29 years ago today I launched my first incredible, amazing and completely wonderful achievement .... Happy birthday Darryn :)

Thank you so much for popping in to say hello, I hope to see you again soon,
best wishes always, Kellie x

14 comments

  1. Hi Kellie, congratulations on your new blog! I am sure it will be amazing, this post was great! Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the best teacher :) thank you so much x

      Delete
  2. Wonderful! You've done it. What a beautiful (and witty) post, Kellie.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen ... I'm very lucky to have inspiring friends (yes I'm talking about you!) who make me feel I can achieve ANYTHING!x

      Delete
  3. Congrats on sharing your style with the world Mimi =)
    Love,
    Favourite son in law.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you most favourite son-in-law ever! x

      Delete
  4. I'm looking forward to reading all of your future posts Kellie! Blogging is lots of fun!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you heaps Sarah :) I really appreciate your vote of confidence x

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! It's a bit scary, isn't it? Look forward to seeing all your makes:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Michelle, your support is much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just found your blog and loved your posts and such pretty photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping in and saying hello Linda :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

© Sew Mimi.K

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig