square 6 Casual granny CAL & "12 months of crochet with redagape"

Daisy granny square & "12 months of crochet with RedAgape"

Square number 6 is called the "Daisy Granny square". Isn't it pretty!


This lovely new square positively flew off my hook.


It's hard to believe we are now in the second half of the granny square crochet along. Are you keeping up with your squares? I'm doing 10 of each square and will soon have a total of 60 squares.



You can find the pattern for the Daisy granny square here on Mandy's blog, as well as the patterns for the first five granny squares. If you're on social media, don't forget to tag your granny square photos #casualgrannycal .
Some very happy mail arrived during the week as well. The beautiful hardcover version of  Mandy's new book "12 months of Crochet by redagape arrived. I love it as much as I thought I would!


Available from the book depository (have you shopped there before? Their customer service is beyond wonderful), "12 months of crochet with Redagape" is overflowing with Mandy's signature, stylish photos. 
There are lots of different types of projects to choose from, from coasters, to cushions to rugs. I jumped straight in making the coaster, a quick project I could squeeze in among my works-in-progress. 


As with the granny square patterns in the casual granny cal, Mandy's patterns in the book are clear to read and easy to follow. As well as the patterns, there are lots of how-to photos if you're unsure of how to do any particular stitch. And if you're interested in learning about colour, there is a section explaining basic colour theory.


Turns out I'm a "Complementary, Related and Neutral" kind of girl!
Thank you for reading along with my yarn filled chat today, I hope you're getting the chance to squeeze some crafting in today as well,
Kellie
xo

1 comment

  1. Such lovely colour choices Kellie...very pretty πŸ’•πŸŒΈ 🌼🌸

    ReplyDelete

© Sew Mimi.K

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig